• Comes standard with one loop (expandable to two) that supports up to 250 (expandable to 500) intelligent devices: each iO500 loop supports up to 125 detectors and up to 125 modules.
• Supports Signature Series intelligent modules and detectors
• Four Class B NACs or two Class A NACs.
• Form C contacts for alarm and trouble, Form A for supervisory
• Electronic addressing with automatic device mapping
• Optional Ethernet port for diagnostics, programming and a variety of system reports
• Two programmable switches with LEDs and custom labeling
• Supports Genesis horn silence over two wires and UL 1971- compliant strobe synchronization
• Standard Class A wiring
• Supports up to eight serial annunciators, (LCD, LED-only, and graphic interface).
• Can use existing wiring for most retrofit applications
• Upload/download remotely or locally
• Two-level maintenance alert reporting
• Pre-alarm and alarm verification by point
• Adjustable detector sensitivity
• 4 x 20 character backlit LCD display
The EST iO500 intelligent life safety system offers the power of high-end intelligent processing in a configuration that delivers an uncomplicated solution for small to mid-sized applications. With intelligent detection, electronic addressing, automatic device map-ping, optional Ethernet® connectivity, and a full line of easily-con-figured option cards and modules, this flexible system offers offers versatility that benefits building owners and contractors alike. The iO500 provides one Class A or Class B analog device loop that supports up to 250 device addresses. A second 250-point loop may be added to the iO500 to expand total system capacity to up to 500 device addresses. The panel includes four NACs that may be wired for either Class A or Class B operation.