iO64 System Features:
• Comes standard with one loop that supports up to 64 intelligent devices of any type and two Class B NACs.
• Supports Signature Series modules and detectors
• Form C for Alarm and Trouble, Form A for Supervisory
• Electronic addressing with automatic device mapping
• Optional Ethernet port for diagnostics, programming and variety of system reports
• Two programmable switches with LEDs and custom labeling
• Supports Genesis horn silence over two wires and UL 1971- compliant strobe synchronization
• Optional Class A wiring
• Supports up to eight serial annunciators, (LCD, LED-only, and graphic interface).
• Can use existing wiring for most retrofit applications
• Upload/download remotely or locally
• Two-level maintenance alert reporting
• Pre-alarm and alarm verification by point
• Adjustable detector sensitivity
• 4 x 20 character backlit LCD display
The GE EST iO64 intelligent life safety system offers the power of high-end intelligent processing in a configuration that delivers an uncomplicated solution for small to mid-sized applications. With intelligent detection, electronic addressing, automatic device map-ping, optional Ethernet® connectivity, and a full line of easily-config-ured option cards and modules, this flexible system offers advanced features that benefit building owners and contractors alike. The iO64 provides one Class B analog device loop that supports up to 64 device addresses, and two Class B Notification Appliance Circuits (NACs). Optional Class A device wiring is available with the use of a module. This life safety system features an attractive design that fits with any decor. Its distinctive doorfront offers a contemporary look that’s available with red or silver finishes. All LED indicators and its large backlit display remain easy to see at all times.